Terms & Conditions
1. Kachiplug Exchange is the name of the system owned by KACHIPLUG EXCHANGE, Nigeria, accessible via the Internet through the interface located at https://www.kachiplug.com.
2. User is any registered member of the website https://www.kachiplug.com, who uses any services provided by KACHIPLUG EXCHANGE at his/her own free will.
3. E-currency is a non-interest-bearing instrument, designed to circulate as a media of exchange.
4. Accepted e-currency is any e-currency listed at https://www.kachiplug.com for which KACHIPLUG EXCHANGE provides its services.
5. Payment is the transfer of electronic or conventional currency from the payer to the payee.
6. Payment method is any of the means of funds transfer listed at https://www.kachiplug.com, including e-currency to e-currency transfer and bank transfer.
The parties to this agreement are KACHIPLUG EXCHANGE and the user. The user understands that the name, address, phone number, banking details, E-currency account details and any other personal identification information including documents such as (phone bills, electricity bills or other utility bills) must be true and correct details, belonging to the user.
The user may not purchase E-currency from or sell E-currency to KACHIPLUG EXCHANGE on behalf of another person or using another person’s bank, credit card or E-currency account details. KACHIPLUG EXCHANGE does not accept third-party payments. The person sending funds must be the owner or have access to the chosen Digital Current account to which the funds are being sent to KACHIPLUG EXCHANGE will not transfer personal details to others unless requested to do so with a court order from, Government Authority. KACHIPLUG EXCHANGE will not take any actions against you without a court order or any other legal basis. KACHIPLUG EXCHANGE reserves the right to inhibit any orders with suspicious content.
The user understands that KACHIPLUG EXCHANGE does not endorse any digital currency-related investments or merchants. The user understands that KACHIPLUG EXCHANGE warns against investing digital currency in so-called high yield investment programs (HYIP’s) as there is a very high chance that the user will lose their digital currency.
Any tax consequences of KACHIPLUG EXCHANGE transactions are the sole responsibility of the User. The user indemnifies KACHIPLUG EXCHANGE from any liability if a Digital Currency issuer does not deliver upon its promise to provide the service associated with maintaining their E-currency accounts. The user understands that the use of e-currency exposes the User to the risk of loss of market value.
In particular, acquiring, owning and using Digital Currency as money involves market risk and is not suitable for all persons.